London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Journalist Booked Under Terrorism Charges for Posting Mahrang Baloch Speech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A terrorism case has been registered in Mastung against journalist Niaz Baloch for uploading a video of Baloch activist Dr. Mahrang Baloch’s speech on social media, according to a First Information Report (FIR) seen by The Balochistan Post.

The case was registered by the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD), which alleged in the FIR that the video contained “anti-state” speech by Dr. Mahrang Baloch.

Reacting to the case, Niaz Baloch said he was a student and that his family was already facing significant hardships. “I am a student, my father is a bus driver, and my younger siblings are studying in university and college,” he said.

He said that for the past two years he and his family had been facing “state oppression and hardships,” adding that the difficulties began because his writing spoke about the situation of the Baloch people.

According to Niaz Baloch, despite the challenges he had continued to contest the case in court and eventually secured bail after legal proceedings in the Mastung Sessions Court.

He said Advocate Chief Attaullah and Advocate Najeeb Shahwani represented him during several hearings, adding that the case was later transferred from Mastung to the Sessions Court in Quetta.

The journalist said he did not have the financial means to fight such a serious case alone and appealed to the legal community in Balochistan for support.

“I am a student and cannot fight this case alone,” he said, urging lawyers in the region to assist him in pursuing the legal case.

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...