London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Releases Video Showing Attack on Coast Guards Post in Jiwani

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released footage showing an attack on a Pakistan Coast Guards post in Balochistan’s coastal town of Jiwani, which it said was part of a series of coordinated operations carried out across the region.

The video shows BLA fighters equipped with what appear to be modern weapons and body-mounted action cameras approaching the post on motorcycles before entering the premises.

Attackers are then seen opening fire shortly after entering the compound, with at least two personnel appearing to be shot at the scene.

One individual appears to attempt to flee during the initial moments of the attack but is subsequently targeted by another attacker.

In the final segment, weapons seized during the attack are displayed.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch had earlier said the Jiwani operation was carried out by the group’s “urban guerrilla unit,” describing it as a “highly organized and coordinated operation” in which fighters “camouflaged themselves to gain access” to the post.

“Sarmachars camouflaged themselves to gain access to a Coast Guard post and launched a sudden attack, killing the three personnel stationed there,” he said, identifying the dead as Naik Saleem, Sepoy Adnan Rao and Sepoy Azeem.

The group said the Jiwani attack was part of coordinated operations carried out between March 6 and March 16 across multiple districts of Balochistan, in which it claimed 55 Pakistani personnel were killed.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.