London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Operation Herof 2.0’ Enters Fourth Day as BLA Claims Control on Multiple Fronts

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Tuesday that its fighters continued to hold control in Nushki and several other areas of Balochistan as coordinated attacks under the second phase of “Operation Herof 2.0” entered a fourth consecutive day.

In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said fighters were maintaining “strong positions” across multiple fronts, claiming Pakistani forces were facing “intense pressure, repeated setbacks and disarray” despite attempts to regain lost ground.

“For four days, Baloch fighters have repelled and neutralised the enemy’s advances through sustained resistance,” the statement said.

The group said its “preliminary and cautious” estimates indicated that nearly 280 personnel of the Pakistani army, Frontier Corps, police, Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) and army-backed militias had been killed since the launch of the operation on Saturday.

It said the numbers were expected to rise as the situation evolved and that verified details would be released after consolidation.

According to the BLA, 35 of its fighters had been killed so far, including 18 fidayeen of the Majeed Brigade, 10 members of the Fateh Squad and seven fighters of the STOS unit.

The group accused Pakistani forces of carrying out drone strikes and helicopter shelling on civilian areas “to conceal military failures,” alleging that several civilians had been killed in these attacks. It said the strikes reflected “moral, military and political bankruptcy.”

Baloch Women Seen on Front Line as BLA Releases New Combat Footage

The BLA also released new video footage from Nushki, where it says fighters targeted multiple Pakistani military positions, including what the group described as army headquarters, during the ongoing operation.

The footage shows BLA fighters, including visibly armed female combatants, operating heavy weapons such as SPG-82 recoilless rifles. Fighters are seen standing calmly while firing on military positions in Nushki.

In separate footage, BLA fighters are seen targeting Pakistani Army camps and a military intelligence (MI) headquarters in Tump, which the group said was also struck as part of the coordinated offensive.

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.