London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Traders Protest Border Closure

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Residents involved in border trade in Turbat staged a protest on Thursday against the closure of the Abdoi border crossing, saying the government’s measures had cut off their main source of income.

The rally, led by Border Movement figure Sardar Wali Yalanzai, began at Ghulam Nabi Chowk and ended at Shaheed Fida Chowk, where protesters chanted slogans against the government and called the restrictions an “economic blockade”.

Protesters said the weeks-long closure had severely affected livelihoods in the region, where cross-border fuel and goods trading remains a primary source of income.

Yalanzai and other speakers accused authorities of repeatedly assuring traders that the crossing would reopen “today or tomorrow”, but said the promises had amounted to “false hopes”.

They said vehicles had travelled through the Sorap–Mand border route but “not a single vehicle has returned” to supply fuel, while Iranian vehicles were also being blocked from entering the area.

Protesters demanded that the Abdoi crossing be restored to its previous status and that trade activity be allowed to resume to prevent further economic hardship for local communities.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...