London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Students Hold Protest Rally at Turbat University Against Enforced Disappearance of Three Classmates

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Students of the University of Turbat held a protest rally on campus on Tuesday against the enforced disappearance of three students, Noor Khan Nazar, Rahmat Halko, and Imran Taj, demanding their immediate recovery.

A large number of students marched through the university, carrying placards and banners calling for the safe return of their missing classmates. The demonstration highlighted growing concern and anxiety within the student community.

Student leaders said Noor Khan Nazar has been missing since 6 December, Rahmat Halko since 5 October, and Imran Taj since 21 June 2025, and that no official information has been provided about their whereabouts. They said the prolonged silence from authorities has caused serious distress to families and fellow students, leaving them in deep psychological trauma.

Speakers at the rally said the disappearance of students from educational institutions is a violation of constitutional and legal protections. They urged the district administration, the Balochistan government, and human rights bodies to take immediate action for the recovery of the three students.

Protesters warned that if the students are not recovered, the scope of the protests would be expanded. They demanded that the authorities ensure the protection and safety of young people.

The rally concluded peacefully, but students made it clear that protests would continue until their missing classmates are safely recovered.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...