London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Says It Killed Alleged Death Squad Member in Mashkay; Claims Responsibility for Surab Road Blockade

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for an attack on a police checkpost in the Jebri Kalat area of Mashkay on the night of 25 November. In a statement shared with the media, the group’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said the attack was carried out at around 8 p.m. after BLF fighters allegedly received information about the presence of members of an armed group, locally known as a “death squad.”

According to the spokesperson, one man identified as Ali Hasan s/o Ali Dost was killed at the scene, while several others, including a man named Raziq s/o Mohammad Amin, were injured.

The spokesperson said Ali Hasan had previously been detained by BLF fighters in 2015 for what they described as “activities against the Baloch independence movement”, although he was later released on the request of his family. The statement further alleged that he and his brother had since rejoined a “death squad” active in the region and that he had been involved in robbery and theft under the patronage of a local commander, Khuda Dad. The group alleged that Ali Hasan’s brother had ben involved in the murder of a young Baloch man named Hidayat Ullah in Kalaar, Mashkay, a few months ago.

The BLF spokesperson also referred to a separate operation carried out on 13 November in the Gidar area of Surab. He stated that BLF fighters temporarily blocked the road and conducted snap checking but did not detain any state personnel during the action. The group has claimed responsibility for both the Mashkay and Surab incidents.

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...