London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Tump: Gunmen Open Fire on Baloch Yakjehti Committee Rally

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men opened fire on a rally organised by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) in the Nazarabad area of Tump, Kech district, on Tuesday evening. No casualties were immediately reported in the incident.

According to local sources, the rally had been organised by BYC Tump to protest against the recent killings of three local residents — identified as Akmal Saleh, Abdullah Muhem Jaan, and Deedag Dad Rehman — allegedly by government-backed armed militias operating in the area.

Eyewitnesses said the rally, which was attended by a large number of civilians including women and children, was disrupted when four unidentified gunmen on two motorcycles approached and opened indiscriminate fire, causing panic among participants. The crowd dispersed soon after, while the attackers reportedly fled the scene.

A local government official confirmed that the rally had come under attack and that women and children were among those present.

The BYC condemned the firing, describing it as an attempt to intimidate citizens protesting against violence in the region.

Observers note that several local armed groups, often referred to as “death squads, are active in parts of Balochistan. These militias, which locals allege operate with the tacit support of state security agencies, have been accused of involvement in targeted killings, abductions, and intimidation of political and nationalist activists.

There has been no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack, and officials have not announced any arrests or launched an official inquiry at the time of reporting.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...