London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsiblity for Attack on Pakistani Forces’ Camp in Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for an armed assault on a Pakistani military camp in Kharan city, saying the attack was carried out on Thursday, September 25, around 1 p.m.

In a statement to media, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that BLF fighters used “modern automatic weapons and grenade launchers” to target the central camp of Pakistani forces in the heart of Kharan. According to the spokesperson, the attack caused “casualties among the forces” and damaged equipment and facilities inside the camp.

Major Gwahram said the BLF remains committed to its strategy of targeting Pakistani forces “in villages, mountains, cities, and along highways” across Balochistan. He claimed such operations are inflicting not only physical losses but also psychological defeat on the security forces.

He alleged that, in response to these attacks, the state has resorted to “collective punishment” by targeting civilians and subjecting local populations to repression and violence.

The BLF concluded by reaffirming that attacks against Pakistani forces will continue “until the achievement of a free Balochistan.”

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...