London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA and BLF Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks Across Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), two “pro-independence” armed groups, have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks targeting Pakistani military personnel, supply convoys, and resource transport vehicles across Balochistan.

In a statement issued on Monday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters carried out five separate operations in Zamuran, Dhadar, and Mastung districts, targeting military posts, supply vehicles, and mineral transport trucks.

According to the BLA, its fighters launched a remote-controlled IED attack on Pakistani army personnel in the Jabshan area of Zamuran on Sunday, injuring two soldiers as they were carrying water to their post.

The group said its fighters also targeted personnel stationed at the gate of the main army camp in the Sunni Shoran area of Dhadar, resulting in casualties. Following the attack, the BLA claimed, the army fired mortar shells at nearby civilian populations.

The BLA further stated that its fighters attacked two vehicles involved in what it called the “looting of Baloch national resources” in Ghulam Paranz, Mastung, releasing the drivers after issuing a warning. The group said it also seized two trucks carrying rations for the Pakistani military in the Marao area of Spilinji, Mastung, and destroyed another supply truck in Abdoi, Tigran.

Jeeyand Baloch warned all transporters to cease delivering supplies or transporting minerals for the “occupying army,” threatening similar consequences if such activities continue.

Meanwhile, in a separate statement, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for an attack on a Pakistani military camp in the Sabzki area of Kundasol, Gwadar, on August 1st.

According to BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch, the group’s fighters targeted the camp by firing multiple mortar shells, which landed inside the facility and inflicted “heavy human and material losses.”

Major Gwahram Baloch said, “The Balochistan Liberation Front accepts responsibility for the attack on the occupying Pakistani forces in Kundasol, Gwadar, and reiterates its resolve that the occupying Pakistani army will continue to be targeted until the liberation of Balochistan.”

No official statement has yet been issued by Pakistani authorities regarding the claimed attacks.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...