London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Awaran Shuts Down in Protest Over Killing of Two Civilians, Including a Woman

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A citywide shutdown was observed across Awaran district in Balochistan on Wednesday, as shops, businesses, and public spaces remained closed in protest over the killing of two civilians, including a woman.

The strike was called by the Baloch Women Forum (BWF) following the deaths of Naeem Baloch, son of Sanjar Baloch, and an elderly woman, Hoori Baloch, in the Malaar Machhi area of Awaran.

Local sources said Pakistani forces raided several homes at around 1:00 AM on Tuesday, opening fire when residents resisted the arrest of a young man. An elderly woman, Dadi Baloch, was critically wounded in the attack.

The BWF condemned the killings, calling the incident an “extrajudicial execution”. The group said this was the fifth such incident in Awaran in a week.

In a statement, the BWF said state institutions had been “given free rein to use force without legal justification”. It described the situation as “extremely alarming”.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) also issued a statement. It said Naeem Baloch and his aunt, Hoori Bibi, were “shot and killed” by Pakistani forces. The BYC claimed this was not the first time the family had been targeted.

According to the BYC, in 2015, an airstrike killed Naeem’s other aunt, Gohar Baloch, along with seven relatives. In 2023, Naeem himself was “forcibly disappeared”. His mother, who was critically wounded in the latest attack, has also been detained in the past.

The BYC said “dozens of people in Awaran and the neighbouring Mashkay area have been killed in recent extrajudicial operations”. It criticised national media for remaining silent on the issue and called on the international community to take notice.

Both the BYC and the BWF appealed to the United Nations and global human rights organizations to conduct “independent and transparent investigations” into these incidents. They warned that the killings were “not isolated incidents” but part of a broader policy aimed at “erasing Baloch identity, resistance, and existence”.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...