London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Kills Alleged ‘Death Squad’ Member in Turbat; Weapons Seized in Separate Attack in Mand

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for killing a man it identified as a key member of a Pakistani military-backed “death squad” in Turbat, while a separate unrelated incident saw armed men storming a police station in Mand, district Kech, and seizing weapons and equipment.

According to a statement issued by BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch, BLA fighters targeted and killed Aman s/o Ghulam, a resident of Gogdan, in a gun attack in the Dank area of Turbat. The group alleged that Aman had been acting as an undercover agent and was later formally recruited into a military-sponsored death squad after staging a surrender drama.

The BLA said Aman was first tasked in 2020 by Pakistan’s military to infiltrate Baloch armed resistance groups and provide intelligence. However, BLA’s intelligence wing claims to have identified his role early on and maintained covert contact to gather further evidence. After his failed mission, the statement alleges, Aman staged a surrendered drama after which he officially joined the “death squad” and became active in military-backed operations.

He was reportedly involved in raids on homes, enforced disappearances, and targeted killings in Dank, Gogdan, Bahman, Shahi Tump, and surrounding areas. The BLA also said he was responsible for clearing security routes ahead of the military’s VIP movements in Turbat.

The BLA’s statement declared that Aman had been sentenced to death by what it termed the “Baloch National Court” for his alleged role in anti-Baloch crimes and was subsequently executed by BLA fighters. The group further warned that other members of the same network have been identified and would also be targeted.

In a separate and unrelated development, unknown armed individuals reportedly attacked a police station in Mand’s Grid Bazaar area around 8:30 PM on Saturday and seized all weapons and equipment stored there. The assailants reportedly released the police personnel unharmed after issuing a warning.

No group has claimed responsibility for the Mand incident so far. However, such attacks on Pakistani forces, police, and Levies personnel have continued with regularity in Balochistan, often claimed by Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups.

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...