London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA and BLF Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks Across Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks targeting Pakistani military forces and alleged informants in various parts of Balochistan, including Kech, Naseerabad, Turbat, Nushki, and Shapuk.

In a statement issued on Friday, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said its fighters carried out four separate operations, including road blockades, improvised explosive device (IED) attacks, and armed assaults.

According to BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch, the first attack took place in Dasht’s Darchako area, where a bomb disposal squad of the Pakistani army was struck by an IED. The attack reportedly killed one soldier and injured two others.

In another incident, BLA fighters established a two-hour road blockade in the Notaal area of Naseerabad on Thursday night. When police forces attempted to reach the area, they were fired upon and forced to retreat, the statement claimed.

A third attack was carried out in Turbat, where BLA fighters threw a grenade at military personnel near a checkpoint close to the Star Plus Market.

In Noshki’s Qadirabad area, the BLA said it had killed Naqeebullah, son of Meera Jaan Mengal. According to the group, Naqeebullah had previously served in the military and was later working as an informant for Military Intelligence (MI). The group accused him of facilitating enforced disappearances, recruiting youth for the military, and participating in raids and harassment campaigns. 

The group said that Naqeebullah had been on its hit list due to his “anti-Baloch activities” and warned that others collaborating with Pakistani forces would face similar consequences.

BLF Claims Two Attacks in Kech

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks in the Kech district.

In a statement released on Friday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters had killed an alleged death squad leader in Tump and targeted a Pakistani military outpost in Shapuk.

According to the group, BLF fighters “eliminated” Naseem Kohi, son of Gohram, in the Gomazi area of Tump based on “secret intelligence.” Kohi was accused of leading a “state-backed death squad” and of direct involvement in the 2018 abduction and killing of BLF commander Captain Jahangir alias Jabbar.

The BLF claimed that Kohi was working for Military Intelligence and was responsible for abductions, extrajudicial killings, and intelligence operations against Baloch fighters. The group said he had long been on its hit list and was declared a “national criminal” by its internal “Department of Justice.”

In a second attack, BLF fighters reportedly used a grenade launcher to target a military outpost in the Shapuk area late on Thursday night. The group claimed the attack resulted in casualties and damage to the outpost.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group would continue targeting Pakistani forces and collaborators “until the achievement of an independent Balochistan.”

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...