London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Seven Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ by Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have reportedly forcibly disappeared seven people in separate incidents across Khuzdar, Kharan, and Kech districts of Balochistan.

In Khuzdar’s Zehri area, three shopkeepers were detained during raids on Thursday. Local traders said the detainees remain in custody and their identities have not been disclosed. They held a sit-in outside the police station, demanding the immediate release of the shopkeepers.

Meanwhile, in Kharan, two teenagers, Asim Qambarani (13) and Bilawal Qambarani (14), were detained on Wednesday evening in Killi Sarawan. According to family members, the boys, who study in Quetta, were returning to their hometown for the holidays when they were taken. The families have appealed to human rights organizations to intervene, expressing concerns for the children’s safety.

Separately, in Kech district’s Buleda area, two men identified as Kiyya (son of Faiz) and Kenagi (son of Bashir) were reportedly taken from their home in Minaz during a raid. Their families said they have had no information about the men’s whereabouts since the detention.

Individuals forcibly disappeared from Kech

Human rights groups have long accused Pakistani forces of conducting enforced disappearances in Balochistan. AActivists say these cases often leave families with no knowledge of their loved ones’ fate, adding to the region’s ongoing atmosphere of tension.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.