London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Forces Targeted in Multiple Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Unidentified gunmen ambushed Pakistani security forces in the Spilinji area of Mastung, local sources said. The attack reportedly took place early on Monday near Maro, where armed assailants targeted forces advancing for a military operation.

Witnesses described hearing intense gunfire and explosions during the attack, although authorities have not released any details on casualties. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack, but the region is known to have a presence of Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups.

In a separate incident, a bomb attack in the Kech district targeted a military vehicle near Jamak in the Gworkop area. Local sources said the explosion caused “significant casualties”; however, there has been no official confirmation.

This latest bombing comes just days after an IED blast in Kech’s Dasht, in which two security personnel were killed and four others injured while escorting members of Qatar’s royal family on a hunting trip. The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for that attack.

Meanwhile, in the Rajanpur district, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on a police vehicle near Mirpur. BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said the blast destroyed the vehicle, killing all security personnel on board.

Authorities have yet to issue an official statement regarding the attacks in Mastung, Kech, and Rajanpur.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...