London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Hunger Strike Camp for Baloch Missing Persons Vandalized Again in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The hunger strike camp of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) in Quetta has been vandalized for the third time this month, according to its organizers.

The camp, located near the Press Club in Balochistan’s capital, has been a symbol of resistance for 15 years, highlighting cases of enforced disappearances across the region.

Mama Qadeer Baloch, VBMP’s vice chairman, shared a video on social media showing part of the camp’s tent dismantled and taken away. He said the repeated damage underscores the challenges faced by their peaceful movement.

Earlier this month, on November 6, the camp was reportedly set on fire. Mama Qadeer alleged that unidentified individuals, with possible police backing, were behind the attack.

Despite such incidents, Mama Qadeer has consistently rebuilt the camp, maintaining it as a platform for peaceful protest. “It’s unclear why the state feels so threatened by our peaceful protest,” he said following the arson attack, reiterating VBMP’s determination to continue its demonstrations.

Local authorities have not commented on the vandalism or responded to VBMP’s concerns.

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...