London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Killing ‘Agent’ Accused of Coercing Teacher to Suicide

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for the killing of Noor Bakhsh, a Levies soldier and alleged agent of Pakistan’s military intelligence, whom they accuse of driving a female Baloch schoolteacher, Najma Baloch, to suicide last year.

In a statement issued on Sunday, Major Gwahram Baloch, spokesperson for the BLF, said the group’s fighters targeted and killed Noor Bakhsh on October 11 in Mehrab Bazaar, Gishkor, in Balochistan’s Awaran district. The attack, according to the statement, was carried out based on intelligence provided by the BLF’s intelligence wing. The attackers also seized Noor Bakhsh’s motorcycle and weapon.

The BLF accused Noor Bakhsh of coercing locals in Gishkor Bazaar and surrounding areas into working as informants for Pakistan’s military. The group said that he had pressured Najma Baloch, a local schoolteacher, to collaborate with the military. When she refused, the BLF said she was subjected to severe psychological pressure, leading her to take her own life on May 15, 2023.

According to the BLF, Najma’s family sought justice through Pakistan’s legal system, and Noor Bakhsh was temporarily arrested. However, the group claims he was released a few months later due to the intervention of intelligence agencies and resumed his activities, including harassing the families of Baloch fighters and engaging in other exploitative actions.

“The BLF assures the nation that we will not forgive those responsible for the deaths of our people,” the statement read. “Anyone who betrays the Baloch national movement by collaborating with the enemy will be held accountable sooner or later.”

The BLF called on the Baloch nation to expose individuals like Noor Bakhsh and resist their blackmailing tactics, warning that remaining silent could lead to further tragedies like that of Najma.

The group also called on Baloch people to play an active role in the national movement for Balochistan’s independence, framing their ongoing struggle as one for the “survival, future, and identity” of the Baloch nation.

The statement concluded with the BLF’s acceptance of responsibility for the killing of Noor Bakhsh and a pledge to continue targeting those it describes as “collaborators with the occupying forces of Pakistan until the liberation of Balochistan is achieved.”

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...