London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Sit-In Continues Over Raids and Enforced Disappearances

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A sit-in protest over the non-recovery of five missing persons from Gresha has entered its third day on Sunday, with shops and other businesses in Khuzdar remaining closed in solidarity with the protesters.

The protest began after a raid by Pakistani forces on a house in Khuzdar’s Gresha area on July 19, which resulted in injuries to several men, women, and children. During the raid, five individuals were detained and taken away.

At a press conference held on Saturday, the families said that in the early hours of Friday, men in uniforms and plain clothes forcibly entered the homes of Abdul Wahid, Khair Jan, and Abdul Rehman.

They claimed that the intruders looted the houses, damaged solar panels, and forcibly took Shah Jan, Gohar Khan, Arif, Muhammad Jan, Mayar, and Munir Ahmed.

The families have been protesting on the streets for three days. On Saturday, they demonstrated at CPEC Geri Gresha, and on Sunday, they continued their protest at CPEC Toboro. They also stated that the authorities have not registered their First Information Report (FIR).

Families of the missing and local residents of Gresha have vowed to continue their sit-in until the missing persons are recovered.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...