London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Attacks on Forces and Mineral Transport Trucks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two major Baloch ‘pro-independence’ armed groups, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), have claimed responsibility for recent attacks on Pakistani security forces and trucks transporting natural minerals in Balochistan.

In a statement released to the media on Tuesday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said their fighters targeted a Pakistani army post in the Rakni area of Barkhan, using automatic weapons. “At least three enemy personnel were injured. The Baloch Liberation Army takes responsibility for this attack. Our attacks against the occupying Pakistani forces will continue,” Jeeyand Baloch stated.

Similarly, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said in a media statement that BLF fighters attacked trucks transporting natural minerals on the Quetta-Karachi highway in the Kadkocha area of Mastung. “At around 6 PM on Tuesday, BLF fighters targeted and damaged trucks carrying minerals from Kadkocha, Mastung, and managed to escape as part of our strategic operations,” he said.

Major Baloch emphasized the BLF’s stance against the exploitation of Balochistan’s resources. “Balochistan is a resource-rich occupied land where Pakistan is plundering natural minerals to support its economic system. The conscious sons of Balochistan will never allow Pakistan to loot their nation’s wealth to enrich Punjab,” he said.

He also issued a warning to those involved in state projects and mineral transport. “The BLF has consistently made it clear that the allies of the Pakistani state are our national enemies and will be treated the same as the occupying enemy. All truck owners and contractors are warned to avoid involvement in state projects and mineral plundering in Balochistan, or they will be responsible for the consequences to their life and property,” Major Baloch warned.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...