London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF and BLA Claim Responsibility for Multiple Armed Attacks in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The two major armed groups in Balochistan, the BLA and BLF have claimed responsibility for several attacks on Pakistan army, including the Saindak project.

Major Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), stated in a media release on Sunday that their fighters attacked a camp of the “occupying” Pakistani military established in the Sahaki School in Balgatar.

The spokesperson said that on Saturday night at 11:30 PM, their fighters attacked the “enemy” camp with modern and heavy weapons, causing both human and material losses to the “occupying” forces.

On the other hand, Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), released a statement on Saturday last week, saying that BLA fighters targeted a freight vehicle carrying supplies for the “exploitative” Saindak project and the “occupying” Pakistani military in two separate attacks in Kalat.

He said that BLA fighters targeted a freight vehicle carrying supplies for the exploitative Saindak project in the Manguchar area of Kalat. He stated that BLA fighters fired upon the vehicle and launched grenades from a grenade launcher, resulting in damage to the vehicle and its cargo.

Jeeyand Baloch further stated that BLA fighters fired multiple grenades from a grenade launcher at the mess of the main camp of the “occupying” Pakistani military in Kalat city. The explosions caused human and material losses to the enemy forces.

While on Friday last week, in a separate statement released to the media, the BLA spokesperson said that their fighters targeted a Pakistani military outpost in the HazdaKhol area of Noshki on Thursday night. The attack was executed using rockets and other heavy weapons.

“The BLA fighters targeted the Pakistani military post with rockets and other weapons. One enemy soldier was killed, and four others were injured in the assault,” Jeeyand Baloch said. He added that the BLA is determined to continue its attacks until their objectives are met.

These attacks underscore the ongoing conflict in Balochistan, where groups like the BLF and BLA are engaged in an armed struggle against Pakistani state forces. The BLA, BLF and other ‘pro-independence’ armed groups seek what they describe as the “complete independence” of Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...