London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Conclusion of ‘Operation Dara-e-Bolan’ Announced by Baloch Liberation Army

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In the latest development today(Wednesday) the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) officially declared the “successful” conclusion of Operation Dara-e-Bolan at UTC+ 19:00.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the Baloch Liberation Army, conveyed in a press statement that the two-day operation in Dara-e-Bolan has been executed with exceptional success. “The BLA has achieved all its strategic objectives, leading the Senior Command Council of the organization to make the formal announcement marking the end of Operation Dara-e-Bolan, scheduled for 7 p.m. this evening.”

He highlighted that comprehensive instructions have been issued to all BLA units to evacuate their positions along the roads of Mach city and its environs, urging them to report back to their respective base camps. “The BLA expresses gratitude for the resilience, morale, and support demonstrated by the residents of Mach during this operation, emphasizing their crucial role in its success.”

After 7 p.m. tonight, residents are expected to resume their normal activities, as the security situation is anticipated to return to normalcy — Further details regarding the operation will be promptly released to the media for public awareness, BLA spokesperson said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...