London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Amnesty expresses concerns over disappearance of 2 Baloch students

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Amnesty International’s South Asia branch issued a statement on Thursday demanding the Pakistani authorities to bring the Baloch students who have been forcibly disappeared after their detention and present them in the courts. “Illegal detention of Baloch students is a grave violation of human rights”, it said.

Amnesty International stated that the Pakistani authorities should provide details about Salim Baloch and Akram Baloch to their families if there is any level of accusation against them, they should be presented in the courts and given a chance for justice.

Meanwhile protests erupt against illegal detention of both students. Numerous Baloch students carried out a protest rally in Turbat city and held a sit-in protest at Shaheed Fida Ahmed Chowk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuWzepVsZyS/

The protesters carrying banners and placards demanded the safe recovery of the victims.

Turabt protest

It is to be mentioned that Pakistani forces reportedly disappeared Salim and Akram during a house raid at midnight on Tuesday in the Apsar area of Turbat and allegedly shifted them to an undisclosed location — Their whereabouts remain unknown since.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...