London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Woman suicide bomber attacks Pakistani forces’ VIP convoy

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A female suicide bomber targeted a VIP convoy of Pakistani forces moving under stiff security in the Kech district of Balochistan on Saturday.

According to sources, the VIP convoy was targeted when it was going from Turbat Airport to the city.

As a result of the attack, more than one vehicle were seriously damaged, while there are also reports of the fatalities and injuries of several personnel in the vehicles. Whereas, the government while confirming the incident said that a female bomber targeted a Pakistani forces vehicle in Chakar-e-Azam Chowk Turbat on Saturday afternoon. Officials said that a police vehicle has also come under the attack.

So far, the authorities have confirmed that one policeman was killed and two others, including a lady constable, were injured. However, more details are yet to come.

Later in the day, the prominent Baloch armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army accepted responsibility for the attack in a press release. BLA’s Majeed Brigade took responsibility and also revealed the name of the suicide bomber. The group’s spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch stated that “BLA’s female fidayee[self-sacrificer] Sumaiya Qalandrani Baloch was behind the attack on Pakistani security forces.”

The spokesperson added that the detailed statement will be released soon.

SourceTBP

Latest News

‘Situation Slipping Out of Sarfraz Bugti’s Hands,’ Warns Senator Kamran Murtaza

Senior lawyer, senator, and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) leader Kamran Murtaza has warned that the political situation in...

Punjab: Families of Soldiers Killed in Jaffar Express Attack Hold Protest

In the city of Multan, Punjab, families of Pakistani soldiers killed during the hijacking of the Jaffar Express train by the Baloch...

Mengal Announces March on Quetta for April 6

The Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) has announced a march on Quetta on April 6 to demand the release of Dr Mahrang Baloch...

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Kharan and Bolan

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks targeting a telecommunications tower and Pakistani paramilitary forces in Balochistan’s...

Balochistan University Student ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ by Pakistani Forces in Hub Chowki

Pakistani security forces have allegedly detained a student of the University of Balochistan, Quetta, from Hub Chowki and moved him to...