London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNA takes responsibility for Khuzdar bomb blasts

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Nationalist Army on Wednesday took responsibility for the two blasts that took place in Khuzdar city of Balochistan.

Baloch “pro-independence” armed group, the Baloch Nationalist Army (BNA) issued a statement saying that on Monday, December 19, BNA fighters attacked the operatives of the “notorious death squad leader” Shakeel Durrani, on Umar Farooq Chowk in Khuzdar city. 

BNA spokesperson Mureed Baloch claimed that their fighters targeted the “death squad” members with two remote-controlled bombs when they were on their way to Shakeel Durrani’s place. He further added that along with “death squad” members, some Baloch civilians were also injured in the attack, for which their group expresses regret. “We think it is important to clarify that this attack was strategic to save Baloch pedestrians, but unfortunately after the first blast, some civilians gathered at the site of the attack, and were injured during the second blast.” He said that previously their group has warned Baloch people many times that whenever there is an attack on Pakistani army and its agents, they should stay away from there.

“Shakeel Durrani is an important member of the Pakistani army and intelligence agencies, who has been playing a role in all aspects of Baloch genocide along with his mercenaries by hiding himself in the so-called political cloak of the BAP Party for a long time,” Mureed Baloch said. He vowed that their such operations will continue until the independence of Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...

Baloch Identity Turned Into a ‘Mark of Suspicion’, Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) central leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said that Baloch identity has been turned into a “mark of suspicion”...