London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Demonstrations held in parts of Western Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Protests were held in different parts of Western Balochistan against the Zahedan incident. The Iranian security forces used firearms and tear gases to counter them.

According to reports, demonstrations were held in western Balochistan’s central city Zahedan after Friday prayers. People took to the streets in protest against the Zahedan incident. Where protesters chanted against state oppression and brutalities.

Demonstrations started in different cities of western Balochistan after Friday prayers. Where a large number of people participated and chanted slogans against the Iranian government.

Protests were held in Iranshahr, Khaash, Raask, Chahbahar, and other parts of Western Balochistan.

Clashes erupted between protesters and Iranian security forces in Iranshahr. Iranian security forces fired tear gases and bullets to disperse the protesters.

Some videos circulating on social media show that thousands of people from different parts of Western Balochistan participated in protests chanting “independent Balochistan” slogans and were comparatively against Iranian rule. 

It is to be noted that a series of protests sparked in Western Balochistan on September 30, by the accusation that a police chief in Chahbahar had raped a 15-year-old Baloch girl. The senior officer of the Iranian forces, commander colonel Ibrahim kochazai was accused of detaining the young girl for investigation and allegedly sexually assaulting the girl during detention.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...