London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Mobile services to remain off for 3 days in Ashura

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Mobile Phone services to remain suspended in Quetta and various parts of Balochistan on the 7,9 and 10th days of Muharram Ul Haram due to security situations in Ashura.

Meer Zia Ullah Langove, the Home Minister of Balochistan presided over a meeting regarding security in the days of Ashura and instructed the Law enforcement agencies to maintain peace.

The cellular services will also remain suspended in Mach, Bolan, JaffarAbad, Jhal Magsi, and other areas of Balochistan.

The Mobile Phone and Internet services will remain off from 6 AM to 12 AM, a notification from Home Department Balochistan mentioned.

Balochistan government has taken strict security measures on the eve of Muharram ul Haram to avert any untoward incident. Thousands of policemen and frontier corps personnel would be deployed throughout the city to maintain law and order situations.

As per government sources, the routes of the procession would be completely sealed and security will be stiffed to ensure peace on the eve of Muharram ul Haram.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...