London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BAP leader killed in bomb blast in Hub Chowki; BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Awami Party leader Agha Habib Shah was killed in a bomb blast in the industrial city Hub Chowki on Sunday evening. Shah’s vehicle was blown away with an IED, near the Shakir Hotel in Hub Chowki, killing Shah on the spot and critically wounding his two bodyguards. The guards were moved to the Civil Hospital for treatment. 

Shah was accused of leading an armed group under the patronage of Pakistani intelligence services — locally known as “death squads”.

Baloch “pro-independence” group, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack. In a media statement, BLA said that members of its Special Tactical Operation Squad carried out the attack that killed the BAP leader.

“Habib Shah abandoned the Baloch freedom struggle and surrendered before the enemy forces in 2016. Since then he was heading a death squad in Kalat under the patronage of Zia Langove”, BLA said in the statement.

BLA said that Shah had been involved in espionage, enforced disappearances and military operations against Baloch “pro-independence” groups in Kalat and its environs that resulted in the “martyrdom” of several BLA fighters. 

The “pro-independence” group said that we will not spare anyone who is found guilty of working against the Baloch cause. “We also warn Levies personnel to avoid providing protection to state agents like Habib Shah or they will be responsible for their losses”, BLA said. 

The group also claimed responsibility for the attack on the residence of Kohi Khan Mengal in Kalat. Two of his security guards were injured in the attack. 

“BLA’s operations against occupying forces and its agents will continue”, the group reiterated. 

Balochistan Home Minister Zia Langove condemned the killing of Agha Habib Shah and said that Shah’s “meritorious services” for Balochistan and Pakistan will not be forgotten. He said that Shah’s death has empowered our fight against the “enemies of peace and stability in Balochistan.”

Home Minister Zia Langove with Habib Shah

Langove said that we share the grief of Habib Shah’s family – those seeking to “sabotage the peace in Balochistan will be annihilated”, he said. 

He asked for an immediate report on the incident. He also directed the law enforcement agencies and security forces to investigate the incident and corner the perpetrators. He said that the culprits cannot hide from the law; they will be cornered soon.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...