London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two persons forcefully disappeared from Kharan, Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces detained two young men from Kharan and Panjgur districts of Balochistan and transferred them to unknown locations.

According to details, Pakistani forces raided different areas of Kharan, on the night of January 1st. During the raids, forces reportedly arrested arrested a youth from South Kalan area of Kharan and transferred him to an unknown location. His whereabouts are unknown since.

The abductee has been identified as Ahmed Mullazai son of Muhammad Ashraf Mullazai.

Ahmed Mullazai is a close relative of Asif Sohail who went missing 8 years ago and Ghyas Baloch who went missing last year.

Similarly, Pakistani forces reportedly arrested a man from Bonistan area of ​​Balochistan’s Panjgur district and transferred him to an unknown location.

The missing person has been identified as Mahmood son of Rehmat Baloch, resident of Bonistan Chungi-Sar.

Mahmood s/o Rehmat Baloch

According to the sources, the man was reported missing by the forces after being arrested in a raid on the house of a man named Ghulam Farooq in Bonistan-Dazi, on Thursday.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...

Karachi: Authorities Claim Arrest of Three Alleged SRA Members

Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested three alleged members of the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) in connection with the fatal shooting of a...

BRAS Claims Seven Pakistani Military Personnel Killed in Nushki Attack

The Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of Baloch nationalist armed groups, has claimed responsibility for an attack on a convoy...

Quetta: VBMP’s Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Continues

A protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan continued outside the Quetta Press Club...