London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch missing persons protest camp completes 4224 days in Karachi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) completed its 4224th day of protest on Sunday in Karachi. Lawyers from the Sindh court bar visited the camp to express their solidarity with the families of the missing persons. Family members of the missing Sultan Saeed also participated in the protest.

Sister of the missing Sultan Saeed, who was “forcibly disappeared” in Karachi, also visited the camp and provided the details of her missing brother to the VBMP. She said that the Sindh Rangers and plainclothes persons detained Saeed from his home in Lyari and moved him to an unknown location.

She said that her family approached the police to file a First Information Report of Saeed’s “abduction”, but the police openly refused to register the FIR.

Mama Qadeer Baloch, Vice-Chairman of the VBMP, said that the state is orchestrating flagrant display of human rights violations in Balochistan. He said that due to the aggressive activities of the authoritative forces in Balochistan, the areas that otherwise foster a peaceful national struggle are being targeted with various conspiracies.

He said that the rulers of the country deny the military operations that are openly conducted in Balochistan. But the obvious military operations in Bolan in the past few days openly repudiate such claims.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...