London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed groups claim killing 2 ‘death-squad’ members, attacking mobile tower

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Baloch armed groups claimed responsibility of separate attacks in Kech district of Balochistan, on Wednesday.

Mazar Baloch, the spokesman for the United Baloch Army (UBA) said in a press release that the Pakistani army tried to attack our side camp at Shorma-Band, in Kech district. The occupying army started advancing at 8 am, on Wednesday, with the assistance of local death squad and gunship helicopters. Enemy’s aerial forces also shelled on the area for some hours.

The spokesman claimed that their sarmachars [fighters] ambushed the “enemy troops” under the best defensive tactics, killing two members of the army’s Death Squad and injuring several Pakistani regular army personnel.

Mazar Baloch further said that the clash lasted for six hours and our sarmachars moved to their safe havens after inflicting casualties and financial losses on the enemy.

In another news, a Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for targeting a mobile tower on the CPEC route in Dasht area of district Kech.

The spokesman for the group, Major Gahram Baloch, said in a statement to the media that the sarmachars targeted and damaged the mobile phone tower of a Chinese company on CPEC route.

The spokesman said that the Pakistan Army is planning to set up a network on the CEPC route to receive information on the movements of Baloch armed groups and protect their forces.

“Any such projects which would harm the struggle for independence would not be allowed to succeed,” he added.

Earlier on Sunday, BLF also claimed responsibility of an attack on Pakistani army’s check-post on CPEC route in Balgatar area of Panjgur.

BLF spokesperson stated that their sarmachars killed two Pakistani soldiers and injured one in the attack. That check-post was particularly established to protect the CPEC rout, he added.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...