London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baghdad: 32 killed, more than 100 wounded in first large attack in 3 years

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 32 people were killed, whereas, more than 100 received injuries in the first large attack in 3 years in Iraq’s capital Baghdad on Thursday. The twin suicide attacks were carried out in central Baghdad.

According to details, the death toll in a double suicide attack in central Baghdad on Thursday rose to 32, while the number of those injured increased more than 100.

On Thursday morning, two suicide bombers hit the Bab Al Sharqi area in the Iraqi capital. After the incident, spokesman for the Iraqi commander-in-chief said that the attackers were pursued by the country’s security forces, when they detonated explosive devices.

The footage showing the second explosion was widely shared on social media.

Iraqi President Barham Salih, stated that the authorities would strongly resist terrorist attempts to destabilize the situation in the country.

“The two terror blasts against the peaceful citizens of Baghdad prove the desire of [terrorist] groups to bring the great national needs down. … We stand firmly against these rogue attempts to destabilize our country,” Salih wrote on Twitter.

Several countries, including Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt and Iran have strongly condemned the terrorist attacks. 

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...