Bolan: Pakistani forces advance in vicinity of Mach

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Earlier this, large-scale military operations were carried out in Gichk and Mazband areas of Balochistan, where the incidents of women and children being detained and civilian houses setting on fire by forces were reported.

According to details, A large number of Pakistani troops are advancing in the Bolan area of ​​Balochistan, locals fear of a military operation.

Sources told TBP that ground troops of Pakistani army were seen advancing in Jafri, Sekhuni and surrounding areas of Mach in Bolan. No arrests or casualties have been reported so far.

Reports of Pakistan Army conducting large scale operations in different parts of Balochistan have been received last month. As per the reports, military operations were carried out in Gichk and surrounding areas of Panjgur district, Mazband and other areas of Kech in which gunship helicopters also took part.

Authorities have not commented on recent military operations yet.

Baloch social and political circles say that Pakistani forces targeted civilians in Gichk and Mazband operations. Meanwhile, women and children were taken into custody from Gichk and shifted to an unknown location while houses of locals were also set on fire.

In another news, a youth went missing from Quetta, the capital city of Balochistan on Sunday.

According to reports, Mehrab Jatoi, a resident of Sibi, had come to Quetta for some work the previous day.

So far no information has been received regarding the abductee.

Mehrab Jatoi

Sources told TBP that Mehrab Jatoi had earlier been disappeared forcefully by Pakistani intelligence personnel in 2013 and was released six months later.

It is to be noted that Voice for Baloch Missing Persons has been protesting for more than a decade in front of Quetta Press Club against enforced disappearances

SourceTBP

Latest News

Civilian houses converted into military posts as army accelerates the offensive in Tump

Pakistani military forces have launched a military operation in different areas of Tump district Kech and have...

Student politics banned in Balochistan University, student organizations alarmed

In a recent notification, the administration of the University Of Balochistan (UOB) banned all “political activities” and “political...

Afghanistan: Takhar attack kills several officials including police chief

An attack in Afghanistan's northern province of Takhar has targeted a convoy of the provincial police chief, killing at least 43 personnel...

Balochistan: Military operations in full swing in Kech and Awaran

Military operations are reportedly being carried out in several areas of Kech and Awaran for past two days. According...

Hassan Rouhani meets Abdullah, offers support for Afghan peace

Abdullah Abdullah, the chairman of the Afghanistan's High Council for National Reconciliation, on Monday met with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, who pledged...