London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan army targeted in Mand, at least 12 died

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan army personnel were targeted in Kech district of Balochistan on Thursday, several army personnel died in the attack.

According to details, unidentified armed men targeted a convoy of Pakistani army vehicles at Chuk-Aap in Mand area of Kech district.

The assailants fled after the attack while helicopters arrived in the area.

According to latest updates, BRAS, an alliance of Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), Baloch Republican Army (BRA) and Baloch Republican Guard (BRG), has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Baloch Khan, BRAS’s spokesperson, in a statement said that 12 Pakistan army personnel were killed in the attack.

Releasing details in the media, Baloch Khan said that “the BRAS fighters surrounded and attacked a convoy of Pakistani army in Chuk-Aap and targeted an army check post on Shiraz hill at the same time. The attack resulted in killing twelve soldiers on the spot and injuring several others, while the military vehicles were destroyed.”

“The Pakistani army had been intensifying its operation in the entire Ktch, including the Mand area for the past one week and was engaged in Baloch genocide. The military convoy that targeted was about to take part in the operation. Baloch civilians were being targeted during the operation. According to our information, the civilian population was shelled by helicopters and the houses of Baloch people living in mountainous areas were set on fire. The Baloch Sarmachars (freedom fighters) are not only fighting for national independence but are also trying their best to defend the Baloch population from the enemy. The BRAS Sarmachars attacked the enemy in defence of the Baloch population”, the spokesman added.

Photo source: BRAS media

BRAS media has also released photos of the attack.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...