London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: 15 abducted from Awaran and Dera Bugti

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani army has reportedly abducted fifteen persons including women and children from Dera Bugti and Awaran district of Balochistan.

According to reports, forces have arrested thirteen persons, including women and children on Wednesday, from Lakha Nari area of Och and shifted them to an unknown location.

Local sources said that the abductees were moving from the mountainous areas to the city due to the winter.

As per the locals, when the forces detained them, they were on a journey carrying a large amount of wheat, a large number of camels and other livestock which were taken away by the security forces.

Some of the abductees have been identified as, Shah Gul s/o Shahnawaz Bugti, Meero s/o Gabro Bugti, Phogo s/o Mazarhan Bugti, Honda s/o Jada Bugti, Naseeban s/o Zarak Bugti, Turkman s/o Zarak, Sammi Khatoon w/o Zarak Bugti, Shahmeer s/o Bakht Ali Bugti, Dur Bibi d/o Bakht Ali Bugti, Shad Ali s/o Shahdad Bugti.

In another news, two students were forcefully disappeared from Awaran on Monday this week.

Abductees were identified as, Sajid s/o Qadir Bakhsh and Parvez s/o Sadique.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...