London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pishin: Five, including a Naib Tehsildar, injured in an IED blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...
Naib Tehsildar’s vehicle was targeted with an IED in Jan Adda(terminal) near Police Line
 
According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, a Levies vehicle was targeted with an Improvised Explosive Device(IED), when it was travelling to Police Line near Jan Adda.
 
The incident occurred today on Sunday morning, which left an atmosphere of fear in the city as it was the third major attack on Pakistani forces in the northern districts of Balochistan in the first six days of the new year.
 
As a result of the blast, Naib Tehsildar Abdul Malik and his gunman Salah Uddin, have been seriously injured and shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta. Whereas, three injured civilians, namely, Abdullah, Mahmood and Ishaq were soon discharged from the hospital after receiving first aid.
 
It was the second attack on Pakistani forces in Balochistan today. The first attack was also an IED attack, which targeted FC convoy in the western district of Panjgur.
 
No group has claimed responsibility for any of those two attacks.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...