London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kech: 17-year-old boy picked up by Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...
A young boy has gone missing after being picked up by Pakistani forces
 
According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces raided a house on Saturday night in Nazar Abad area of Tump in Kech district. During the raid, forces took away a 17-year-old boy along with them.
 
The boy was identified as Jaffar S/O Abdul Rasool, a resident of Tump Tehsil.
 
The family told media that the whereabouts of Jaffar is unknown after his abduction by Pakistani forces last night, and appealed to the authorities to produce him before the court if he has done anything wrong.
 
Enforced disappearances in Balochistan have been criticized on several occasions by National and International rights campaigns.
 
Last week, Balochistan government accepted the presence of Missing Persons under the detention of Pakistan’s secret agencies, which he referred as stakeholders, and promised to take them into confidence and produce the Missing Persons.
 
Since the beginning of the New Year, more than a dozen of Missing Persons have been released reportedly by Pakistani forces.
 
However, more people have gone missing than the number of people released this month.

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...