London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Security Forces personnel injured in an attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An armed attack on Pakistani forces injured 4 personnel on Tuesday in Turbat city of Balochistan.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, unknown armed men carried out an attack on Pakistani forces during search operations in Turbat.

The Search operation was bring conducted by security forces with the coordination of intelligence agencies.

According to the the local reports, the sudden attack by unknown men resulted in injuring 4 Pakistani forces personnel.

Injured were immediately taken to the hospital by helicopters.

The China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project and the route passes from district Kech and surrounding areas which makes the region vital and volatile.

In the past, Pakistani forces, Chinese Engineers and constructive organizations such as FWO have been attacked by Baloch armed groups.

Whereas the region is under the military operations and hundreds of people have been allegedly abducted by security forces.

Baloch nationalists claim that projects like CPEC and Saindak are exploitation of their natural wealth without the consent of Baloch people.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...