London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: Three, including two brothers, go missing from Port city

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three men went missing after being arrested by Pakistani forces from Port city of Gwadar on Saturday.

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces arrested two brothers during a raid in New Town area of Gwadar City on Saturday. Both the brothers were identified as Moosa and Mujeeb s/o Muhammad Iqbal.

In another raid carried out in Gwadar, Pakistani forces arrested a man from TTC colony and shifted him to an undisclosed area. The man was identified as Qadir Bakhsh S/O Muhammad Hasil.

It is pertinent to mention that last night, a youngster named Saramad, had also gone missing as a result of an abduction-styled-arrest by Pakistani forces in Gwadar city. His whereabouts are not known as well.

Gwadar is considered as the hub of multi billion dollar Chinese projects, CPEC, but the city is also considered volatile in terms of security conditions.

Baloch armed groups have carried out several attacks against Pakistani forces in the district, including in Jewni, Pasni and Gwadar.

Pakistani forces are accused of using “draconian tactics” to subdue the insurgency by forcibly disappearing political activists and alleged insurgents.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...