London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Media silence on Baloch genocide is against journalistic values – BSO-A

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Students Organisation – Azad has condemned the silence of media on ‘Baloch genocide’.

In a statement released on Thursday, the student organisation appreciated Community to Protect Journalist’s special report on state of journalism in Pakistan.

‘Balochistan is the most dangerous area for journalists. This report reveals the true face of Pakistan to international community. Pakistan military authorities have suppressed the truth and instead they are promoting their negative policies’ BSO-A said in the statement.

BSO-A’s spokesperson further added that Pakistani civilian authorities are afraid of the military and they, therefore, are not fulfilling their due responsibilities and have kept silence.

‘Silence of local and international media on military operations and enforced disappearances in Balochistan is totally against the journalistic values,’ the statement read.

‘Balochistan is suffering from a total media blackout for decades now. Local media fails to report the brutalities and international media has also kept a criminal silence. This is tantamount to being complicit in the Baloch genocide,’ it added.

‘Balochistan is one of the most dangerous places for journalists, where journalists are under continuous threat. Many Baloch journalists including Haji Razaq Baloch, Lala Hameed Balohc, Javed Naseer Rind, Razaq Gul and Ilyas Nazar have been extra judicially murdered.’

BSO-A requested the international media houses to visit Balochistan and report the brutalities happening here to the international community.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...