London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kharan: Eight civilians injured in firing after blast hits FC vehicle

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A bomb blast targeted Frontier Corps vehicle in Kharan on Monday.

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, a bomb blast targeted a vehicle of Frontier Corps, a Pakistani military force, in Kharan city of Balochistan on Monday.

FC personnel retaliated with firing that allegedly injured eight civilians.

Blast occurred when the FC vehicle was passing near a Bank in the middle of the city.

According to local sources, unknown armed men attacked Pakistani forces with a hand grenade and fled from the scene. After the attack, FC personnel opened fire on the civilians, due to which, eight civilians sustained injuries and were shifted to hospital.

TBP received the identification of injured civilians from hospital sources as Muhammad Iqbal s/o Wali Muhammad, Obaid s/o Nasr Uddin, Kamran s/o Muhammad Ishaq, Noroz s/o Raheem Khan, Shokat s/o Bahadur Khan, AurangZaib s/o Wahid khan, Khudae Nazar s/o Haji Allah Dad and Gul Muhammad.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...