London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch armed groups claim responsibility for multiple attacks in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for several attacks in Balochistan on Saturday

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, Baloch Republican Army claimed the responsibility for the remote-control bomb attack in Kalat, which killed Mir Sarfaraz Sasoli. He was a brother of BAP (Balochistan Awami Party) leader Mir Rahim Sasoli.

“The attack was carried out jointly by freedom fighters of BRA and UBA (United Baloch Army)”, claimed Sarbaz Baloch, the spokesperson of Baloch Republican Army.

He further alleged that Sarfaraz Sasoli was involved in kidnapping of Baloch activists under the patronage of security forces and harassed many Baloch women in the villages.

“Our freedom fighters also killed a security personnel in Panjgur with a sniper rifle”, he further claimed.

In another news, Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson of BLF (Balochistan Liberation Front) claimed responsibility of an attack on security personnel near Hoshab town of Kech district.

“We attacked security personnel who were patrolling CPEC route near Hoshab, killing one personnel on the spot while two others were injured”, claimed Gohram Baloch.

“In another attack, we targeted a gang of religious-extremists in Mashkay town, the head of the gang, Khairo s/o Umeet, died on the spot and our freedom fighters managed to collect his sniper rifle and other belongings before Army arrived for their assistance,” claimed Gohram Baloch.

Security conditions have exacerbated in Balochistan this year due to the surge in attacks by Baloch armed groups, who also had carried out a suicide attack on Chinese Employees’ bus last month, which killed three Engineers and injured many others.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...