London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

A person target killed in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A man was killed in Panjgur on Thursday when unknown armed men opened fire on him.

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, today, unknown armed men target killed a person in Panjgur bazar. The man died on the spot.

Later, he was identified as Gul Muhammad, who was famous by the nickname of Haji Dag Dag.

The incident unfolded in Chitkan town of Panjgur district.

According to the local sources, Mr Gul Muhammad’s life on the target of Baloch insurgents.

Baloch nationalist groups had accused him of leading an armed militia, being involved in bribery, kidnapping and murders.

Another source told TBP on the basis of anonymity, “ Haji dag dag was involved in abductions for ransome and was also a big name in Land mafia”.

His close group member, Kamran Mengal, was killed this year when an IED exploded near his vehicle in Panjgur. Kamran’s brother also died in same IED attack.

Balochistan Liberation Front, an armed Baloch organization, had claimed the responsibility for the attack on Kamran Mengal and called the group a militia who worked against Baloch interests on behest of Pakistani state. However, no group has claimed responsibility for today’s attack at the time of filing this report.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...