London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Harnai: BLA behind deadly attack on Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for an attack on Pakistani forces in Shahrag, Harnai.

According to the details received by The Balochistan Post, A military outpost of Pakistani forces was attacked in ‘Khost’ area of Harnai district in Balochistan, earlier on Thursday.

Hospital sources had confirmed that at least three dead bodies and four injured personnel were brought to the hospital. The critically injured personnel were later shifted to Quetta for further treatment.

Jeeand Baloch the spokesman of armed group, Baloch Liberation Army(BLA), has now claimed responsibility of the deadly attack.

“Baloch Liberation Army carried out an attack on a military outpost in Shahrag, Harnai. Four personnel of Pakistani forces were killed and several were injured in the attack. Our attacks will continue until the liberation of Baloch motherland from foreign occupation”, Jeeand Baloch said in a statement released to media.

In another statement released by Mazar Baloch, the spokesperson of Baloch armed group, United Baloch Army(UBA), claimed that UBA fighters carried out an attack on a military camp in Splinji area of Mastung on Thursday. Mr. Baloch claimed that two personnel of Pakistani forces were killed in the attack.

Another armed organisation, Baloch Republican Army claimed that its snipers targeted a military oupost in Gichk, Panjgur and killed a personnel of Pakistani forces.

SourceTBP

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...