London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Dawood Ibrahim’s aide appears before London court

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s key alleged aide Jabir Motiwala on Tuesday appeared before London’s Westminster Magistrate’s Court via video link.

During the hearing, he gave his name as Jabir Saddiq before the court. No bail application was made, and the next hearing was fixed for September 25.

Last week, the court had rejected the bail plea of Jabir Saddiq, stating that the charges against Motiwala were “very serious”.

The Pakistani national was arrested by the United Kingdom security agencies from a hotel in London on August 19. He possesses a 10-year UK visa and allegedly shares a common financial interest with Dawood’s wife Mahajabeen, his son Moeen Nawaz and his daughters Mahrookh, Mehreen and his sons-in-law, Junaid (the son of former Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad) and Aungazeb.

Motiwala is accused of being involved in investment in Dawood’s businesses, spanning across Pakistan and various other regions covering the Middle East, the UK and Europe, Africa and South-East Asia. He was arrested on a US warrant on charges of money laundering and trafficking narcotics.

SourceANI

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...