BLF claims responsibility for joint attack with BLA on Pakistani Army

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for the attack on an army convoy in keelkur area of Panjgur.

Gohram Baloch of BLF said that attack was carried out together with fighters of Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

Yesterday, according to The Balochistan Post reporter, Pakistani security forces came under attack when they had raided a locality in Keelkor.

Heavy weaponry was used by both sides during the battle. And there were reports of losses with at least one Pakistani security forces vehicle being completely destroyed during the attack.

Last night, while talking to the media, Balochistan Liberation Front’s spokesperson, Goharam Baloch claimed responsibility for the attack.

“It was a joint attack by the freedom fighters of Baloch Liberation Army and Balochistan Liberation Front, we targeted two army vehicles, which resulted in the killing of two army personnel and injuring three others”, said Goharam Baloch.

“Pakistani Army abducted more than a dozen innocent civilians during the raids yesterday”, he added.

Balochistan Liberation Front and Baloch Liberation Army, the two most prominent armed powers in the region, formed an operational alliance last year and have since carried out many joint attacks against Pakistani forces.

Few days ago, Jeehand Baloch, the official spokesman of BLA, had claimed responsibility for a similar joint attack that had destroyed a Pakistani outpost in Kharan.

Goharam Baloch also claimed responsibility for another attack in Syarag Kor town of Kech district, where, according to Gwahram, three army personnel were killed.

Latest News

CTD slammed over ‘false claims’ of killing Baloch fighters

Baloch “pro-independence” groups and human rights activists have slammed the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) for what they called...

Balochistan: Military operation continues in Kech

Pakistani security forces are reportedly carrying out a military operation in Balochistan’s district Kech, local sources have said. The ground forces, assisted...

Pakistan’s largest bank, HBL, faces terror financing charges in US

Pakistan’s largest banking network, Habib Bank Limited (HBL), is facing secondary liabilities in a terror financing case in the United States in...

Karachi: Sindhi separatist outfit booked for attack on Chinese nationals

The Karachi police on Thursday registered a first information report against the Sindhudesh People’s Army, an armed Sindhi separatist group, for attacking...

Mehrgarh museum inaugurated in Quetta

Balochistan Chief Minister Abdul Quddus Bizejo inaugurated the newly constructed Mrhgargh museum on Sariab Road in Quetta on Wednesday, vowing that the...