Balochistan chief secretary, Fazeel Asghar has said that around 2,000 are expected to return from Iran through Taftan border in a few days.
Over 500 people had been quarantined in Taftan, Chief secretary said while briefing journalists on Saturday.
He said the number of coronavirus patients in Balochistan had reached 104.
Where in a latest news received by The Balochistan Post says the number has reached 108 and a coronavirus patient has passed away in Quetta today.
Official says Balochistan government wants the borders to remain closed
Mr Asghar said work to set up an emergency health city having a capacity of 2,000 people on 50 acres of land had been started in Quetta.
He said the National Disaster Management Authority would provide 600 containers equipped with all residential facilities for Taftan and 300 for Chaman.
The chief secretary said that there was no lockdown in Balochistan, only inter-province and inter-city transport had been suspended and shopping malls and markets had been closed.
“At present, we have the facility to treat over 450 patients, but we also buying more equipment,” he said, adding that at present quarantine centers were not being set up in schools and colleges.
Quarantine centres had been set up in the Rural Development Authority, Pakistan Council of Scientific Research and Taftan, he said.
Mr Asghar said the provincial government wanted that the borders should remain closed, but it was a federal subject.