Pakistani forces reportedly picked up a man from Turbat city
According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces reportedly picked up a man from Turbat city today on Friday.
Later, the man was identified as Waheed Baloch, a resident of Gwargo town of Panjgur district, who had come to Turbat city on a visit.
In another news, a man abducted two years ago, reached at his home in Jhaoo town of Awaran district.
Sawali, a mason by profession, was abducted two years ago allegedly by Pakistan’s secret agencies from his hometown Jhaoo, was released yesterday on Thursday.
Last week, Balochistan government had announced that they would produce missing persons within two months and the representatives of Voice For Baloch Missing Persons(VBMP), present at the press conference agreed to the two month’s period and also announced the temporary closure of their protest camp in Quetta.
However, the protest camp for the release of Baloch Missing Persons could not be closed, which according to VBMP’s Mama Qadeer was due to the mistrust in Balochistan government.
“More men are abducted than released, we told them we would agree only if these abductions are stopped, but within a day, scores of Baloch men have been abducted”, said Mama Qadeer.